During this difficult and uncertain time, our thoughts and prayers are with the members of our global and local community that are directly impacted by the COVID -19 Virus.
We would also like to inform you on the steps we have taken as an organisation to ensure that we comply with the directive from Government.
Our first priority is the health and safety of all our stakeholders. We want to therefore inform you our stakeholders on the steps we have taken as an organisation in this regard.
- We have already cancelled both local and international travel
- We have limited both internal and external meetings and are encouraging virtual meetings
- We have put in place added hygiene measures in the office for our staff
- We are encouraging social distancing in line with the guidelines from the experts and to that end are currently putting measures in place to allow staff to work remotely
- Staff are encouraged to self- isolate if they have flu like symptoms
- Notwithstanding our business travel directive, all staff who have travelled outside South Africa will be required to self-isolate for 14 days upon their return
Whilst we implement all of these measures we want to assure you that all of our staff and management will be contactable in need and are able to assist with your current requirements.
It is perfectly normal to be filled with fear and anxiety during this time, however we would advise that we all remain calm, not panic and heed the advice of the local authority and experts. We can all play our part in flattening the curve and we will continue to align to the recommendations of the authorities.
Should you require any assistance or have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our offices or your relevant contact at RentWorks.